Swaraj mazda school bus – Mazda e2200 van for sale – Mazda cx9 awd.
Swaraj Mazda School Bus
- Established in 1983, Swaraj Mazda Limited, an India based automobile company, is owned by the Sumitomo Corporation of Japan and Punjab Tractors Limited of India, with a technical collaboration with Isuzu and Mazda of Japan.
- A bus that transports students from home to school, school to home, or to school-sponsored events
- A passenger motor vehicle that is designed or used to carry more than 10 passengers, in addition to the driver, and, as determined by the Secretary of Transportation, is likely to be significantly used for the purpose of transporting pre-primary, primary, or secondary school students between
- a bus used to transport children to or from school
- A bus which carries children to school
This is the North Pullu spot. We had crossed this yesterday, but were freezing from the snow fall that we got while coming down from Khardung La. Today we were here in much better shape. And, we were trying not to be what was written on that bus windshield in a BIG font size.
Swaraj Mazda on Rails
A rare sight of swaraj mazda running on the rails 🙂